Skip to main content

Christmas Performances

I am so proud of all my dancers!!! The progress this semester has been really amazing. I am especially happy with the focus on memorization that has been put forth. As you all know, my baby boy is expected to come pretty much any time after Thanksgiving. This may cause me to miss a show or two depending on his timing. Please know that I feel confident in putting all my classes on stage, even in the event of my absense. I feel very blessed to have such amazing co-workers that have been willing to fill in for me if I cant be there. Thank you for your support durring my pregnancy... I have the best students/partents ever!!! That being said, I hope to be able to attend as much as physically possible!
Here is the schedule for all:

Higher Ground:In Class Performances
-Monday Nov 30th: 10-11am Ballet, 2:15-3:15pm Ballet
-Wed Dec 2nd: 10-10:30am Combo
-Thurs Dec 3rd: 9:30-10:30am Combo

We will have seating in the studio for guests to watch our entire class! We will hold a modified class to show you what we haved learned, perform the Christmas dance, and then have a little party. Please being a treat to share at the end of class. I will provide a bag for each dancer. Treats do not need to be food- it can be anything! If you do choose to bring an editable snack, please make sure it is individually wrapped as we cannot eat in the studio. Cameras welcome!!!!

HG Christmas Recital:
-Thurs Dec 17th Dress Rehearsal @Brimhall Jr High
-Fri Dec 18th Recital @ Brimhall Jr High

This applies only to Musical Theater. Unfortunately I will not be able to come to this show. I will either be a home with a new baby, or I will be in Globe for another recital. I am a company teacher at Lynn's and thus my help is much needed if able. Thanks for the understanding!

AZDD/USA:
-Mon Dec 7th: Dress Rehearsal @ Mesa Arts Center.Specific class block times TBA
-Fri Dec 11th: Christmas Recital @ Mesa Arts Center.
Backstage arrival time 6:15-6:30pm
Show begins at 7pm
Tickets are now on sale through the MAC box office

Lynn's School of Dance:
-Tues Dec 15th: On stage company rehearsal
-Wed Dec 16th: Non-company Dress Rehearsal 4pm
-Thurs Dec 17th: Company Dress Rehearsal 4pm
-Fri Dec 18th: Christmas Recital @ High Desert Middle School

Ticket sales through Lynn's School of Dance

I would love any support of friends and family... if you're going to be in the valley, please let me know if you'd like to see any of these shows!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reef

We have already filled and had to empty the memory cards on both our camera because we are obsessed with Reef! These pictures are all from our very long stay in the hospital. So, here's the scoop on Reef's entrance into the world. After experiancing major pain in my lower back and hips for about 2 days straight, we finally decided to go to the hospital Monday Dec 21st around 11pm. We were taken to triage to be examed. At this point I was at about 3cm! I was thrilled to know that I had made some progress. We spent the next hour walking around and made it to a 4. We were of course excited because even though I was already having extreme back pain, we were making progress. We were then admitted and decided to try to get some sleep. Tuesday morning arrived and Mama Aje was on her way. She gave me strict instructions to keep the baby in until she got there...boy would I regret agreeing to this! With the routine check ups through the night, we were getting disappointed becasuse I was

35 Weeks

I am 35 weeks today. Here is a picture from last week and today.... my belly sure is getting big!

Belly Shots by Erin Householder

I was able to do a maternity photo shoot with Erin while I was in town for my baby shower. I was so much fun. She is a fabulous photographer and I can't wait to use her more in the future. These are just a few of my favorites... they all turned out so good! Enjoy!!!