Skip to main content

I'll Catch Up... Someday!!!!

I'm sure that many of you can relate to the absolute madness that comes with preparing for a baby! I am almost 35 weeks and really starting to feel the reality of starting a family... we are so excited!!!! But of course with baby boy on his way very soon and recital season in full swing, I am so busy. Then to top it all off, my computer crashed this week.... I know, that's the word that came to my mind too! I am in Thatcher for the weekend, so I'm going to try to update as much as possible before we leave. In the mean time, I have re-opened my facebook account and I can access it from my phone, so I post pictures on there more often than here. Please feel free to friend me and check out the full albums from these posts! Here's what's been going on lately:

Had my baby shower in October at AZ Desert Dance where I teach. My mom and Shay were able to come up which was awesome. I got so much adorable and much needed baby stuff! I feel so blessed to have such great friends as co-workers, students, and parents at our studio.

We had an ultra sound.... just for fun mostly... at 33 weeks. Alex was able to take me to my app that day and it was so great! I loved seeing his face light up when we were looking at our boy... he is going to be such a great dad and I feel very blessed about that. Baby is growing great. He is totally healthy, strong heartbeat, and almost ready to make his debut! We cannot wait to meet him!!!

Sean had a football game in Chandler that Krysta and I were able to go to. My younger siblings, parents, and our other family the Bryces were all there. Sean scored a TD which was AWESEOME!!! Then we headed to Inn N Out for a post game dinner. Such a fun night!

My niece Makynna turned 2! Krysta and I were able to come down for a couple days. We carved pumpkins and then celebrated Miss Maky's big day.

Halloween was of course awesome as usual! I love Halloween... and Alex and Krysta really helped make it special this year. I came home from work to a totally decorated house and porch!! We carved Jack O Lanterns and even played spooky sounds at night! All my dancers dressed up for class and had a little trick or treat at the end of class. It is always so fun to see my students all dressed up!


Today I did a maternity photo session with Erin Householder. It was so much fun! She picked somer really great loctations. She is very talented and I cant wait to post some of the finished pictures!

Tomorrow is my baby shower here, and I am so excited!!!! so many people have worked hard to make it great and I just know its going to be the best!

Pictures to come of whatever I can get from my parents computer for now... and more to follow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reef

We have already filled and had to empty the memory cards on both our camera because we are obsessed with Reef! These pictures are all from our very long stay in the hospital. So, here's the scoop on Reef's entrance into the world. After experiancing major pain in my lower back and hips for about 2 days straight, we finally decided to go to the hospital Monday Dec 21st around 11pm. We were taken to triage to be examed. At this point I was at about 3cm! I was thrilled to know that I had made some progress. We spent the next hour walking around and made it to a 4. We were of course excited because even though I was already having extreme back pain, we were making progress. We were then admitted and decided to try to get some sleep. Tuesday morning arrived and Mama Aje was on her way. She gave me strict instructions to keep the baby in until she got there...boy would I regret agreeing to this! With the routine check ups through the night, we were getting disappointed becasuse I was

35 Weeks

I am 35 weeks today. Here is a picture from last week and today.... my belly sure is getting big!

Belly Shots by Erin Householder

I was able to do a maternity photo shoot with Erin while I was in town for my baby shower. I was so much fun. She is a fabulous photographer and I can't wait to use her more in the future. These are just a few of my favorites... they all turned out so good! Enjoy!!!